NMIRA Annual Reading Conference 2014
YOU are invited to participate as an Exhibitor at the NMIRA Annual Reading Conference.
The NMIRA Annual Reading Conference is the leading literacy professional development event for teachers, administrators, and literacy advocates in New Mexico. This annual conference brings together a variety of professionals in the field of literacy to address topics such as the Common Core State Standards, assessment tools, guided reading, genre study, story telling, writing and more.
As an Exhibitor at our conference, we invite you to share in opportunities to promote your business or non-profit organization in an event designed to inform and inspire the work we do for educators on behalf our children.
Why Exhibit at NMIRA?
- Interact with our estimated 200 attending teachers and literacy professionals: your potential customers
- Promotion on NMIRA.org, Facebook, Twitter and at the conference
- Benefit from an upward trend in attendance
- Collaborate with the largest literacy association in New Mexico
- Attend Friday Reception, Saturday Lunch
- Participate in our Grand Prize Drawing Incentive event for increased attendee awareness of your exhibit
- Maintain a strong presence of your organization through sponsorship of conference events
Download Information on Details of the Conference, Sponsorships, Registration /Costs, Venue Floor Plan and Hotel Accommodations Here SOON!
Or Download Individual Sections of the Exhibitor Packet Here SOON.
(Traditional registration forms available by REQUEST.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the contact form created for Exhibitors, here .
We are happy to assist you in making your participation in our conference a success and look forward to your joining at the conference.